Watching someone you love struggle with heroin addiction can be incredibly painful. It’s important to remember that addiction is a powerful disease. And that the only way to help your loved one overcome their addiction is to get them the help they need. Don’t know where to start? You’re not alone. Choosing the right heroin rehab center is the first step.
Cycles of Change Recovery Services is California’s premier heroin rehab treatment center. Located in Palmdale, our individualized treatment programs are designed to help individuals gain the knowledge, courage and determination needed to live a happy and productive life. Heroin addiction recovery isn’t an easy journey, but at Cycles of Change we make the process as comfortable as possible. Alumni will leave our heroin addiction programs with the skills they need to thrive.
Wondering if your loved one is using heroin? Learn the warning signs.
Questions to Ask Your Heroin Rehab Center
1. IS MY LOVED ONE IN GOOD HANDS?
Behind every successful rehab program is a qualified team. Our drug rehab staff is dedicated to your loved one’s success and recovery. The team is made up of licensed clinical psychologists, family therapists, a medical staff and other industry professionals fully invested in your loved one’s journey to life-long sobriety.
We understand that heroin addiction is complex but treatable, and are involved in the recovery process from beginning to end. We work with individuals to develop customized treatment plans designed to address their specific needs.
2. HOW CAN I TRUST MY LOVED ONE WILL GET THE SUPPORT AND HELP THEY REALLY NEED?
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to rehab programs. We know that and offer a continuum of care to address your loved one’s unique needs:
- Addiction detox: Drug addiction detox is a necessary step in the recovery process. Our qualified, experienced and compassionate treatment team is here to ensure you move through your program safely, with the least amount of physical discomfort.
- Residential treatment: Our residential treatment center offers individuals a comfortable home where they can escape the stress of everyday life and focus on getting healthy (inside and out).
- Outpatient programs: Our partial hospitalization program is a long-term outpatient program that provides individuals with the opportunity to begin adjusting to life outside of the treatment center. They’ll go home each night and return each day to receive the full support of our counselors and the benefits of our recovery programs.
- Sober living program: Even with relapse tools on hand, temptation in the early days of sobriety can remain strong. We offer a sober living home for individuals who find themselves in this situation. It’s a way for those who have completed rehab to transition into everyday life through structure and support in a comfortable setting.
3. WHAT PROGRAMS DO YOU OFFER BEYOND TRADITIONAL REHAB TREATMENT?
Cycles of Change understands the importance of offering a variety of programs to help individuals overcome their addictions in a safe and secure environment. In addition to the more traditional heroin rehab treatments, we offer:
- Meditation and yoga: Meditation and yoga therapy help during the changes your loved one will experience in rehab. Later the skills learned here will be effective in reducing stress, relapse prevention and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Psychodrama: Often psychodrama therapy reveals areas of distress that a person has been feeling, but was never able to talk about or admit were contributing to their addiction.
- Biosound therapy: These affirmation exercises are positive, stimulating, and an extremely effective means of motivating and empowering our clients to become aware and mindful of the present moment.
Your loved one will also have access to:
- Nutritional and medical management (including medication management)
- Rehab counseling
- Interactive family programs
- Assessment of medical and psychiatric requirements
- 24/7 on-site medical help and supervision
- Interpersonal relationship development
- Addiction education (how to prevent relapse)
- After care programs and counseling
Even after rehab is complete, they’ll be provided with a support group, regular fellowship meetings and wellness resources to promote healthy habits.
“My husband and I owe our son’s recovery to the Cycles of Change Recovery program. He had been struggling for a long time before he asked for help. The program offered him the skills, motivation and self-esteem to stay sober and hopeful that he could create a healthy, wonderful new life for himself…They saved my son’s life and for that I will always be grateful.”
– Stella –
Hear more from our alumni’s families!
Admission to Our Heroin Rehab Facility
The health and well-being of your loved one are too important to wait another minute. Is today the day you help your family member or friend regain control of their life? It only takes one phone call to begin the process of recovery: (661) 630-4176.