Our Addiction Treatment Programs
Though it is something we often hear, it is important to recognize and remember that each individual is unique. This is not to say that there aren’t important similarities of individuals and things addiction has in common for all individuals. Nonetheless, there is something distinct and unique about each person and their journey. While similar to others, the addiction may manifest differently in force or kind for some people as opposed to others. And recovery is different for every person. Withdrawal symptoms may affect some differently, or with varied intensity, recovery may be connected to physical or psychological issues in different ways, and so on.
The point is this: there is no one-size-fits-all approach for addiction treatment and recovery. Some certain techniques and treatments are proven to help, but the way they are delivered and which ones are used will depend on the individual and their situation. Here at Cycles of Change Recovery, we work hard to ensure that each treatment plan finds the balance between methods that are proven to work and the needs of the individual’s situation. As part of our approach to treating addiction and recovery, we have several general services and tools, programs of care, and treatment options.
Services and Tools
Some of the services that we offer at Cycles of Change Addiction Recovery Services include the following:
- Nutritional and medical management
- Interactive family programs
- Medical and psychiatric evaluations
- 24/7 on-site medical help and supervision
- Interpersonal relationship development
- Improved living skills
- Addiction education
- Resources on relapse prevention
- Aftercare programs and counseling
- Medication management
Each of these services is tailored and aimed at the individual’s needs. We can see the importance of addiction and individuals’ similarities; we know what kinds of methods and tools are needed to address problems effectively. But having the right tools is different from using them effectively. Our expert team at Cycles of Change Recovery Services is here to figure out the best way to use these tools for each individual. One of the main ways we help our patients is through getting them started in one of our Programs.
Addiction Treatment Programs at Cycles of Change Recovery Services
- Addiction Intervention: Interventions are often an important first step for families concerned for their loved ones. Intervention specialists are equipped to help facilitate the difficult but necessary conversations to get those who are addicted moving in the right direction toward help.
- Drug and Alcohol Detox: Once an individual begins to pursue treatment and get help, the first step is to begin a detoxification process—of getting the addictive substance out of their bodies. Because of the effects of drugs on the body’s systems, this can be an extremely challenging step, and our team of professionals is prepared to assist in this process to reduce the difficulty as far as possible.
- Inpatient or Residential Rehab: After detoxification, many patients will begin the three-month inpatient rehab process. The focus is recovery, and the program will often involve various forms of treatment such as individual therapy, group therapy, case management, or other support groups.
- Extended Care: In some cases, additional care beyond the initial program is needed. Extended care provides this opportunity. Patients get more time to grow and learn new habits, recover from addiction’s physical and psychological effects, and move forward into their new life.
- Partial Hospitalization: This program provides something of a middle path for treatment and is intended to be an intensive, long-term outpatient relapse prevention program. Ideally, this opportunity allows the stability and structure of the treatment facility and the flexibility of adjusting to daily life outside of the facility.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): This program provides regular therapy sessions, interactive education groups, motivation for sobriety, and family-focused therapy, all in an outpatient format for greater flexibility. This can be a good option in situations where treatment is still needed or desired, but individuals have work or life responsibilities to take care of simultaneously.
- First Responder Wellness Program: The First Responder program is oriented toward those individuals who serve as firefighters, police officers, military personnel, corrections officers, EMTs, dispatchers, nurses, public safety professionals, retirees their family members. First Responder jobs can often be extremely taxing and difficult, and others’ needs may not be the same. This program takes that in mind to provide more particular help to those from this background.
Treatment Options at Cycles of Change Recovery Services
In these programs, some of the following treatment methods may be used:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT): This process utilizes certain medications to assist in recovery; this treatment is most often a part of the detox phase of recovery.
- 12 Step Recovery Program: 12-Step Programs like Alcoholics Anonymous are well-known as a support-group-based method for recovery. We offer options not based on 12-step models but have found the 12-step model effective and useful, and it is highly encouraged.
- Biosound Therapy: This therapy is a form of therapy that utilizes the power of sound and music in the process of recovery. There is significant research being done currently, which is beginning to point to many physical and psychological benefits to Biosound therapy.
- Family Therapy: As one might expect, family therapy focuses on bringing the family around the patient into the process of therapy. No individual stands alone, and it is often through addressing the individual’s relationship to the family that many issues can be addressed.
- Meditation and Yoga: The ancient arts of meditation and yoga have been shown to have a great physical and psychological impact on patients on their road to recovery and are a highly encouraged part of our treatment.
- Psychodrama Therapy: Psychodrama Therapy may sound strange at first, but the power of a story for reaching the core problems in one’s life cannot be underestimated. This form of therapy or treatment utilizes narrative methods to help unravel past trauma and move forward in recovery.
Cycles of Change Drug and Alcohol Rehab
Addiction is a serious and complicated issue. Difficulties with the possibility of overdose, withdrawal, or co-occurring mental disorders serve only to compound the difficult nature of substance abuse. The last thing that any of us wants is to miss an opportunity to get the needed help.
Because of the dangers involved in addiction and substance abuse, it is of great importance that helps in the form of treatment is sought out as soon as possible. At Cycles of Change Recovery, we want to come alongside those struggling with cocaine addiction and withdrawal symptoms to help transition into recovery. We can offer 24/7 on-site medical help and supervision, counseling, and consistent care to facilitate the process of healing. Please review our various programs to see what meets the situation or need. It is also recommended to review our accreditation, staff, and facility, so that you can be confident Cycles of Change Recovery is the right path for you or your loved one.
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/services/addiction-intervention/
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/services/addiction-detox/
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/services/residential-treatment/
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/services/extended-care/
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/services/partial-hospitalization/
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/services/outpatient-program/
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/services/first-responder-wellness-program/
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/programs/mat-assisted-treatment/
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/programs/12-step-program/
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/programs/biosound-therapy/
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/programs/family-therapy-addiction-recovery/
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/programs/meditation-yoga/
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/programs/psychodrama-therapy/
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/programs/
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/about/accreditation/
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/about/staff/
-  cyclesofchangerecovery.com/about/palmdale/