Unlike physically addictive drugs like alcohol and heroin, cocaine is psychologically addictive. It’s an incredibly powerful stimulant, and the more you use cocaine, the stronger and faster the addiction becomes.
If you’ve decided that you’re ready to regain control of your life and overcome your cocaine addiction, you’re probably going to need some help. That’s why we’re here.
Cycles of Change Recovery Services is California’s premier cocaine addiction treatment center, equipped with the staff and tools needed to help you overcome your cocaine addiction. Located in Palmdale, our individualized treatment programs are designed to help you gain the knowledge, courage and determination needed to live a happy and productive life. Cocaine addiction recovery is not easy, but at Cycles of Change you can recover in comfort and leave our cocaine addiction program stronger than ever before.
Do I Really Have A Cocaine Addiction?
The first step toward recovery is being able to recognize the signs of addiction. Cocaine rehab may be necessary for those showing the following symptoms:
- Dilated pupils
- Increase in energy
- Restlessness and hyperactivity
- Sleeping for long periods of time
- Muscle twitches and tremors
- Increase in blood pressure, heart rate and body temperature
If you want to read more about cocaine addiction, click here.
The Dangers of Cocaine Addiction
Using cocaine can drastically affect a person’s health and well-being. Long-term cocaine use causes severe changes to an individual’s brain chemistry, drastically effecting their mental state. It alters how a person behaves and feels, leading to erratic or violent behavior, depression and paranoia. A user can also develop severe mental disorders such as psychosis, dementia and delirium.
Many cardiovascular problems can arise from cocaine abuse as well. Cocaine acts as a stimulant and can lead to a heart attack, as well as irregular beating of the heart. Cell death in the muscles of the heart can occur, as well as an infection of the inner linings of the heart valves.
Cocaine impairs an individual’s judgement and decision-making, which can lead to them engaging in risky sexual behavior and sharing needles with others. This increases a user’s chances of contracting HIV, hepatitis c and other infectious diseases.
Other possible complications from cocaine use include stroke, damage to the kidneys and Parkinson’s disease.
Choosing the Right Cocaine Addiction Extended Care Program
The only way to overcome addiction is to seek help. And, finding the right cocaine addiction treatment center is key. When making your decision, keep the following in mind:
- Behind every successful rehab program is a qualified team. Our rehab staff is dedicated to you as an individual. The team is made up of licensed clinical psychologists, family therapists, a medical staff and other industry professionals fully invested in your journey to life-long sobriety.
- There’s no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to rehab programs. Every individual’s addiction is a little different, and their treatment should be too. We offer a continuum of care to address your unique needs.
- We’ll provide you with the tools you need to overcome your addiction in a safe and secure environment. It’s our job to help you stay on track, reach your goals and make the positive lifestyle changes you desire.
- We know that continued support is key to success. Even after you’ve completed your rehab, you’ll be provided with a good support group, regular fellowship meetings and wellness resources to promote healthy habits so you can maintain a sober life.
“Cycles of Change recovery services gave me a new lease on life. Before Cycles I was just an empty person who found comfort through addiction. My addiction was the one thing that I felt I could count on and it ultimately became my best friend and worse enemy. Cycles changed all of that. With the help of Joe and the people at cycles of change, not only did I find myself again but I managed to do so while gaining lifelong friends in the process.”
– Chris F.
We’re Here to Help You Succeed
Our addiction recovery center in California is designed to help you gain the knowledge, courage, and determination you need to maintain a drug-free lifestyle so you can flourish as a productive and functioning member of your family and society.
Is today the day you regain control of your life? It only takes one phone call to begin the process of recovery. We work closely with insurers and can verify your benefits quickly, paving the way for you to promptly receive the help you need. Let our team become your team. Call us today: (661) 630-4176.