Cocaine Rehab Success Rate
Cocaine is a psychologically addictive drug. In fact, aside from methamphetamine, cocaine is considered to create the greatest psychological dependence of any drug.
The high you get from consuming cocaine only lasts about 15-30 minutes. That’s why so many people take it in binges. And the more you use cocaine, the stronger and faster the addiction becomes.
It’s important to remember that even if you are addicted to cocaine, there’s still hope. Keep the following 4 things in mind as you begin down your path to recovery.
4 Tips for Lasting Recovery
- Get the help you need. Although it’s possible for some people to overcome their cocaine addiction alone, it’s important to get help if you need it. Cocaine withdrawal might not affect you physically, but it can affect you psychologically (depression, agitation, etc.). At Cycles of Change, we can help you work through these feelings while providing you with the support you need.
- Define what success means to you. Just like every other type of recovery, you’re bound to feel discouraged at some points throughout your journey. Start the process by writing down your goals, whatever they are. These will help keep you motivated and stay focused!
- Trust is key. Developing a level of trust with those around you is key in your recovery. Whether you are working one-on-one with one of our trained counselors, or are taking part in group or family therapy sessions, a mutual level of trust, understand and respect will go a long way. Letting others in helps them get to know the real you, and helps you get to the root of your addiction.
- Remember: recovery takes time. It took some time for you to become dependent on cocaine. It’s going to take just as long (if not longer) for you to recover. Allow your mind and your body to take the time they need to heal. There is no such thing as a shortcut when it comes to cocaine recovery.
Learn more about cocaine addiction treatment and Cycles of Change.
Detoxing from Cocaine
As referenced above, there are usually no physical symptoms associated with cocaine withdrawal. Symptoms are usually psychological and include*:
- Increased appetite
- Depressed mood
- Restless behavior
- Vivid and unpleasant dreams
“Cycles of Change recovery services gave me a new lease on life. Before Cycles I was just an empty person who found comfort through addiction. My addiction was the one thing that I felt I could count on and it ultimately became my best friend and worse enemy. Cycles changed all of that. With the help of Joe and the people at cycles of change, not only did I find myself again but I managed to do so while gaining lifelong friends in the process.”
Hear more from our alumni!
Cocaine Addiction Recovery in California
Addiction is a powerful disease. And the only way to overcome your addiction is by getting the help you need. Your health and well-being is too important to wait another minute. Is today the day you regain control of your life? It only takes one phone call to begin the process of recovery: 9494847451
Referenced in this Article